Sunday, February 10, 2008

my face











ive been trying to draw my face a lot. trying to do it without looking in a mirror or anything. its weird to think that i see myself everyday but cant make myself, myself. make sense? not so much huh? sorry.

one of the pics is at canadian mtv. i was miserable. one is in some hotel, i think in toronto? i was also miserable in that one.
one pic i was talking to andy in nyc and chewing on the computer chord.
i like the idea of a daily face pic then seeing how my face changes over time, and being able to remember what was happening during the pic. and duh, yes, i know its been done a million times before.

im home thank god and in my bed. my bed is amazing, the cat is on my butt, hung out with stephanie and talked about the store. think its gonna happen soon, but dont wanna jinx it so lips are sealed! i love home.

1 comment:

tyler said...

i think your glasses are rad as hell.